The Constitutional Court of the Republic of Kosovo announces that during the Review Sessions held on 28, 29 and 30 April 2010, has decided, in its full composition, upon the Referrals lodged for proceedings at the Constitutional Court.
Consequently, the following Referrals registered with the Secretariat of the Court, interalia, have been rejected as inadmissible:
1. KI 01/09 – Ismet Bajrami vs NewCo Ferronikeli Complex L.L.C.;
2. KI 03/09 – Nexhmedin Llumnica vs the Municipal Court in Prishtina and the Directorate for Property and Finance of the Municipality of Prishtina;
3. KI 20/09 – Petrit Morina vs the Decision of the District Court in Peja P. nr. 236/02 and the Decision of the Supreme Court of the Republic of Kosovo AP. nr. 495/03;
4. KI 28/09 – Ilaz Çerkinaj vs the Ministry of Trade and Industry;
5. KI 38/09 – Radio Voice of Sharr vs the Decision of the Supreme Court of the Republic of Kosovo 2194/07;
6. KI 42/09 – Halil Karafeta vs the Decision of the Supreme Court of the Republic of Kosovo Rev. 262/09 and Kosovo Railways;
7. KI 50/09 – Afrim Haxha vs the District Public Prosecutor’s Office in Mitrovica; KI 25/09 – Shefqet Haxhiu vs Industria e Akumulatorëve “Trepça”;
8. KI 68/09 – Emrush Kastrati vs the Decision of the Supreme Court of the Republic of Kosovo Pkl. 120/08;
The Constitutional Court of the Republic of Kosovo has also rendered a Decision on the Referral KI 56/09 – Fadil Hoxha and 59 others versus the Municipal Assembly of Prizren, to grant the extension of duration of the request for interim measures for 2 (two) more months, starting from 30 April 2010, without prejudging the final outcome of the Referral.
The drafting of the decisions for the Referrals in question and the notification of the parties shall be done in accordance with the time limits set forth in the Law on the Constitutional Court and the Rules of Procedure of the Court.